Berni Alexandrou; Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner & Counsellor
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- What is hypnotherapy?
- Hypnotherapy is a way of relaxing mind and body, so that the subconscious can be accessed and positive suggestions for change made.
- What if I can't be hypnotised?
- People vary in their susceptibility, but most people can attain at least a light trance state - how many times have you driven somewhere and then thought 'I don't remember that part of the journey' - that is because you entered a trance-like state.
- Can you make me do something I don't want to do?
- No! You will always be in control and will be able to come out of the trance at any time you want.
- What is NLP?
- NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming. Many people have limiting beliefs and feel as though they can’t do what they want or have what they want. The mind, however, is essentially limitless in potential. So, by using the power of your mind (neuro), talk (linguistic) and re-programming into yourself a new set of positve, empowering beliefs, you can improve the quality of your life.